“Things aren’t the way they should be.
Things are the way the are.”
In the Southern Hemisphere, we are fading into the Longest Night.
The Longest Night holds the secrets of the eternal velvet blackness, whose star-speckled truth is often blinded by the activity of the single sun.
But this is Christmas.
And it has a spirit…
An evergreen tree would be brought inside, to remind everyone that not everything dies in Winter.
And we’d all stay warm, together, close, and sharing.
Intimacy: that Invisible Light.
We would return to the Womb of Life, where we all began, for nourishment, “time-out”, and rebirth.
Any fears we find in the stillness and shadows of that deep inner-space, or that we find obscuring the glittering hope of infinite stars, are projections of our scarred psyche.
Individual, or collective – depending on your reach.
This is the place of dreams.
Or of nightmares.
We colour it, we seed it, like painters.
Look to the changing of the seasons, and look to the moon.
Look to the rising and the setting of the sun.
Feel the Rhythm of Life turning in you.
The Winter Solstice is the deepest in-breath.
The day after tomorrow, we breathe out.
So take this time to commune with the Dreamtime, and meet The Alchemist who dwells in the centre of the Earth, whose portals are the caves, and the hollows in the trees.
The one who grinds bones to ashes, to dust, to black oil… hand over your everything and she’ll make you medicine.
Create a “List of Loss“.
From Loved Ones
Sometimes, things are taken from us
Sometimes, we let things go.
Sometimes, we are the ones who take things away…
You may put your List in an envelope, and address it to Crone Lhamo, if you wish.
You can post it in the mail (haha)
Or: you can Light a Fire – a portal to her stash of ashes – and you can deliver it to her Cauldron of Alchemy, that way.
Return it all to the void from which it was born.
Nothing was ever really “yours”
– except you.
Meditate upon this:
Assuming you are working with Flame (and not the post office)
Find that flame within you that never dies
That which is you, yours.
That which has never been touched.
Become One with that flame for a while.
Immerse yourself in yourself.
Get to know your true, inextinguishable power.
Gather your strength, and purity.
Imagine it growing bigger and bigger
Consuming your Heart
Consuming your Body
Until you Glow
Let it burn away the outer shell of muck that the world has projected upon you, that has made your Soul Shrink.
* * * VIBES * * *
If you like them, then:
(feel the “Mm” in the bridge of your nose)
The first one is Ganesh, who unblocks all your chakras and portals and makes you clean and clear – ready for fine-tuning, like the Instrument of Peace and Change that you are.
The second one is Kali Ma, with the Red Tongue. She takes yukky things away.
(*these are phonetic)
Remember that only what is empty can be filled.
Remember that all the leaves must go, before Spring can bloom.
Remember the acorn that transforms into an oak, only by being completely shattered.
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
~ Anais Nin
To remind you of your blooming, work with flowers.
Anoint your Heart with Rose oil or water, or some flower you like.
If you’re lucky enough to have a bath, bathe in it.
Add salt, and Lavender: both dissolve negative energy and cleanse the auric field ~ the colour violet.
If you don’t have a bath, make a magical solution, and anoint yourself with it; from the tip of your head to the tips of your toes.
The temples, behind the ears, between the eyes, down the throat, and keep going…
Remember what it feels like to *~ Bloom ~*
As you touch each space, imagine it bursting open, sloughing off the old, and bursting forth new light…
Create a circle.
Out of stones, or cushions, or stand or sit in a hula-hoop.
This is the circle that represents no beginning, and no end; time out of time.
This gives you an idea of boundaries, yet also of our sameness; our personal space, to which we are all entitled.
Allowing only what we want in that space, and filling that circle with our self, our radiance, our expression.
Feel all cords and connections being burned away in the Light of your Radiance and Power, and falling outside the circle, retracting to whom they came from, or seeping into the earth, or withering like a severed umbilical cord.
Letting go of what once nourished you, and tuning into that flame that you are of The Great Bonfire.
This Solstice, there is a Global Prayer happening: essentially, it’s about praying for people who don’t know spirit, to know spirit.
Those who don’t know Spirit, go around stealing energy from others, and consuming everything in their wake.
So sit in your Spirit Circle, let go of any contracts/energy cords to which you were not party.
Any old Soul Contracts – just let go.
You can make new ones; for now, it’s too confusing and chaotic…
Just let it all go.
And pray for everyone to know The One.
We are all connected.
Throw out all the dead things; dead flowers, empty packets, used tealight shells, junk mail – anything you can find with dead energy.
Clear your space, and offer it up the trash portal – another secret entrance the the Cave of Lhamo.
So you want to be conscious of waste, and discard it gratefully.
Into the cauldron we go…
Clear your Heart
“Stop insisting on clearing your head — clear your fucking heart instead.”
~ Charles Bukowski
Everyone is in there; some like thorns, some deeper than others, some like an ice-pick, a dagger, or an axe.
People are constantly starting things they don’t finish.
Some find the passcode, unlock the safe, and run away with the jewels…
Some turn your Heart to a Harp, and play it like you’ve never heard it sing before ~ or will again.
And you knock on your chest; no harp, only thuds.
But you know what?
Clearing the Heart is a big job, but first of all, remember that it’s YOUR Love.
No one made you any more or less Loving.
It was you, the whole time.
It’s your Heart, the core of you, and it met people, and it Loved them.
The biggest problem, is that so many people are so disconnected from their Hearts, they weren’t even aware of the conversation it was having with yours.
They’re all up in their head, trying to be in control, and make practical decisions about what they would like in life.
– this is such a big topic, all of its own; I couldn’t possibly cover it in just this section.
The truth is, people don’t know how to be Soul Mates.
They approach relationships like a contract, and usually, LOVE is far from being involved.
There’s a warmth, an attraction, a partnership.
But Soul is usually locked in the safe.
And you *know* a person who has known REAL Love; the two of you could be in Love in an instant, because you both carry it around in your Hearts.
It is the silent smile, shared.
Everyone else just has a résumé, and a compatibility shopping list.
There is one other kind of Love-er: The Warden.
So first of all, we’re going to breathe into the Heart, and feel for any fractures.
We are going to listen, and we are going to talk.
Because the Heart is a Unicorn.
It’s a rare and magical creature with a bio-luminescence all of its own.
It sends out homing signals to those who speak its particular language.
– it doesn’t use English.
So, I can’t really say much more about it; nothing compares to what I could tell you with a hug.
If you want some intensive help to Clear your fucking Heart, then utilise this, and adapt it accordingly: for example, replace ‘mind’, with ‘heart’, and use your thoughts to sort out your feelings.
You could draw a Heart Mandala, and hear what it really has to say, face to face…
Creativity is the fire, that flame of inextinguishable you…
And don’t be mean to your Heart – it’s clearly been through enough.
Return to Sender
When Love wants to pour forth healing, potential, growth, expansion, and all sorts of untold magic, and the recipient for whom it was intended does not wish to receive it, it’s then that we must return that Love to sender.
Or burn forever with longing, and aim.
Divine Love comes from The Source.
That Bonfire of which we are flames.
Divine Love has plans for us all.
But there is also, free will.
First, Love is a gift.
Second, it is a choice.
So if we can’t let it out, it must go back in…
Commune with your Radiance, and Return unfulfilled Love to Sender.
*~ HAVE YOU LOST YOUR BLISS? ~*
Me too. sigh…
* Start with chocolate ( or coffee – one or the other.)
* Start with your favourite fruit; visualize, taste and smell… The colours! (Purple and Yellow, and pink… Passionfruit!) Surround yourself with the vibration of the colours. Use the essential oils of your favourite fruit.
* Start there; keep it up. WAKE UP your senses… rouse yourself from the concrete dullness of artificial reality…
* Look in to your past, at your happiest times – not dependent on another person, but maybe the weather, the smell of jasmine, the promise of something that you wanted, or were enjoying.
Start with One. Write it down.
Interaction with your environment, with ‘the other’ is beautiful.
* Which music changed, or changes you… listen to them. Write down (so you can SEE) what was going on for you emotionally, at those times… Listen to the music on REALLY GOOD SPEAKERS (wooden), a must. You need to FEEL it, again.
* One or 5 favourite movies? Watch them. Remember why you Love them, and what you Love about them.
Everything you Love about them is for you.
* SIGHT. Beauty. Anything. Art that you Love. Beauty that you like to look at; find something beautiful… Emerald? Lavender? Black Latex! 😉
* Which Season is your favourite? any order – *WHAT* do you LOVE about it…? Colours? Atmosphere? Activities? Write everything down. One word at a time. Then, bubble tangent each word. The answers you are looking for will send you an impulse.
* What did you want to be when you grew up? Why? What next? What is EVERYTHING you have ever wanted be?
List them all, tell yourself why. Ask yourself what steps can you take – TODAY – to get you one step closer to anything you ever wanted to be.
* Are you happy *where* you are? Why not? What is missing? Look at what you want. Research where you will find the things that are missing. Take one step, today, toward to being WHERE you want to be. -create a vision board, so you can LOOK at “where”! (Lucky you if you can draw 😉 )
* How are your foundations? Have you outgrown them? Are they too unstable? Sometimes surrender is all that is left. Things must die for new things to be born. MUST. Acorn to Oak. Compost to new growth.
* What are your dreams…? Bucket List? What would you MAKE SURE you had done before you die. Just ONE thing (keep going if you want).
* *LOOK* for your Bliss, everywhere ~ talk to people that seem golden. Especially 😉 Talk to everyone!
* Enquire to others, what *THEIR* Bliss is… Learn. Ignite. Remind. Be reminded.
* SENSES… Touch beautiful things, Look at Beauty, Smell Beautiful aromas… Taste delicious things! Listen to pleasing sounds… Like, really listen. Allow the vibrations *in*. Chant Sanskrit Mantras – ancient healing, and fine-tuning technology.
* Experiment with combining sensual pleasures. That’s why movies are so nice… combining visuals and sound.
And materials; combining textures and colours… and flowers, combining aroma, colour, texture! Food: aroma, colour, taste!
Combine. Sex combines all the senses at once – why it is so hypnotic and prevalent. If you would like to have sex, you might like to explore how to relate to another person. Look in the mirror. How do you look to you? Like who you are looking for? How do you smell? Are you sensually active? Are you sensually attractive? Are you the 6th sense? Go deeper – what are you attracted to? What qualities do you like in another, what do like in yourself?
* Get a makeover! Get a new haircut, buy a well-fitted or tailored item of clothing. Some solid shoes for a good foundation. Especially city living. Elsewhere ~ just for an occasional night out. Look into doing this once per season. Get rid of old stuff – pass it on to someone else for treasure. OR: find yourself a *uniform* look (all black), and feel secure in that uniform, to go about your Bliss…!
* Eat healthy – smell and taste and feel better.
* If it’s not about sex, define what you *would* find attractive in a sexual partner. ATTRACTION is how you make friends, too 😉
Write it all down, cross it out, start again, say everything that is on your mind – no editing. Look into the symbology of anything that has come up. Comfort? Strength? Teamwork? Those sorts of things. You can tangent bubble each word to find the *answer/s*.
* Write down everything you Love to do *with* a partner. Explore what that means to you.
Say Hi to yourself. 🙂
Look at your Bliss.
“No Man is an Island”.
(so, add things below that might help others Bliss out ~ fruit, flowers, scenery, projects – * 😀 *)